Dedicated, Versatile Attorneys Serving Delaware Clients
Whether we are serving an individual, family or business, we are committed to providing the attentive personal service necessary for a solid understanding of each client's needs and objectives. If you would like to work with a lawyer who listens, offers honest counsel and aggressively targets results, please contact us at our Wilmington office today.
An Excellent Legal Resource for Wills, Trusts and Estate Litigation
- We create basic and complex wills, sound legal trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents that ensure your wishes will be carried out when you pass away, or in the event of an incapacitating illness.
- We provide astute, capable counsel and representation through all phases of the probate process, closely attending to your needs. We also represent clients in probate litigation, will and trust contests.
- We vigorously represent your interests in any dispute that arises over a family member's estate, including those involving beneficiaries.
- We assist you in all aspects of establishing an adult guardianship for a family member with special needs.
- We advocate the interests of those who want to protect or contest wills or challenge trusts.
Representing Businesses and Individuals in Civil Disputes
If you become involved in a business dispute and require an attorney with strong background in business litigation, or if you are involved in a personal dispute and require an experienced civil litigation lawyer, we can provide highly capable representation. A substantial amount of our successful work for individuals and business clients has focused on matters such as:
- Negotiating and litigating disputes over ownership of real estate and other property rights issues
- Representing individuals and businesses in a full range of contract disputes
- Obtaining compensation for breach of contract, faulty workmanship, construction defects and other failures to deliver quality goods or business services in good faith
- Financial disputes including nonpayment of accounts receivable
For a Consultation on Your Legal Issue, Call 302.353.1750
We welcome the opportunity to form a long-lasting working relationship with you and to discuss how we can provide legal counsel that brings you results and peace of mind. Please contact us today to arrange a productive meeting.