Delaware Attorney for Property Disputes, Civil Litigation
We am intensely committed to fighting for justice on behalf of our clients when they have a valid complaint against a business or individual. We recognize that filing a complaint or a lawsuit is often an intimidating concept for anyone without legal experience, and we make sure to explain your legal options and explore all possible outcomes.
If you are a victim of fraud or faulty workmanship or you are facing a legal issue such as a property dispute, please contact our office today for an initial consultation.
Real Estate Disputes - Fraud - Faulty Workmanship - Breach of Contract
Our attorneys' diverse backgrounds have produced a strong understanding of business transactions and many types of contracts. We continue to handle significant real estate closings and advise businesses on sound practices. We have experience handling a wide range of civil litigation matters, achieving favorable results and financial recoveries in cases involving:
- Disputes over real estate titles and boundaries
- Obtaining fair compensation for construction defects
- Failure to deliver goods or services in accordance with the terms of a contract
- Improperly withheld funds
- Identity theft and other types of fraud
- Debt collection and defense against creditor claims
- Consumer claims against businesses and other individuals
Helping You Make Key Decisions About Civil Litigation
Licensed to practice law in both Delaware and Pennsylvania, we are well equipped to answer key questions such as:
- Should I file a legal claim and, if so, in what court?
- What information must I gather to file my complaint or other action?
- Are there other avenues for resolving my dispute?
Similar questions apply if you must defend yourself or your small business in civil litigation. Together, we can discuss the quality of your case, likely outcomes, risks and potential costs. We are committed to open communication with our clients at every stage of every case and will work to ensure we are aligned on decisions to pursue settlement or take your case to trial.
Whether you need a business negotiator with strong legal knowledge or a civil trial lawyer, we will evaluate your case in a straightforward manner and provide counsel on the best course of action. If you would like to discuss your situation in a consultation, please contact us today.
Carucci Butler, LLC offers free initial consultations with the exception of domestic cases.