Wilmington, Delaware, Estate Planning Attorneys
One of the most fulfilling parts of our law practice is providing complete estate planning services that bring peace of mind to our clients. We recognize that whether you have a large or modest estate, it is very important that everything possible is done to ensure that:
- Your property is passed on to your spouse, children or other heirs in accordance with your wishes
- Any debts you have are planned for and managed properly
- You choose the best available legal means of managing and protecting all your assets
- You reduce your potential tax liability as much as possible
Contact us, Carucci Butler, LLC, to discuss the best estate planning strategies and tools for you, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other innovative solutions to your needs.
Taking Time to Understand All Your Estate Planning Goals
Your choice of an estate planning attorney is a very personal one. We believe strongly that this important process must begin with a thorough discussion of your financial situation and your goals so that we can identify the ideal approach and legal tools for achieving precisely what you have in mind.
Wills, Trusts and Other Documents From a Competent, Experienced Professional
In working with you to find the best solutions, we focus on being absolutely attentive to your needs and asking key questions you may not have considered. There are many advantages to working closely with a capable, experienced estate planning attorney, rather than using "do-it-yourself" forms or entrusting these critical matters to a lawyer whose expertise is in another area. You will gain:
- Confidence that your will, carefully drafted trusts or other estate planning documents are the best tools for distributing your assets according to your wishes
- Peace of mind that your will, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate documents are legally sound and in compliance with all relevant state laws
- A relationship with an attorney ready to work with you whenever your circumstances change and you need to adjust or revise your estate planning documents
Your satisfaction, peace of mind and asset protection are our priorities in creating an estate plan that will protect and manage your assets. If you are ready to work with a caring, capable attorney on your estate planning needs, call 302.353.1750 or contact us by e-mail today.
Carucci Butler, LLC offers free initial consultations with the exception of domestic cases.