Representing The Interests of the Seller
Our office specializes in real estate conveyancing. We are prepared to represent you in the sale of your real estate and to make the entire process easy and enjoyable for you.
Unless we are representing one of the other parties in your sale our office can represent you for a reasonable fee and give you the comfort you need to proceed confidently toward the sale of your home or investment property as well as in the purchase of any new real estate. Some of the services we provide when representing sellers are:
- Review of any agreement with a real estate broker or assistance in deciding whether you should sell the property yourself.
- Negotiation and preparation of the offer to purchase and purchase and sale agreement to protect your interests and concerns.
- Resolve issues which may arise during the pendency of your sale.
- Explain the mortgage process and assist you in understanding just what your buyer’s lender’s requirements mean to you.
- Assist you in resolving and clearing any issues that may be found in the examination of your property’s title.
- Prepare the deed from you to your buyer.
- Assist in the coordination of the closing and represent you at the closing, review all closing documents and explain their meaning and significance to you.
- Answer questions you might have and resolve disputes that may arise at any time during the closing process.
Please call our office to discuss how we can represent you and what are fees are for this service. We look forward to hearing from you.